Lift the hood and get more use out of your barbie considering this smoky roast beef favourite.
The ingredient of Barbecued beef subsequently smoky capsicum sauce
- 2kg-piece beef scotch fillet
- Olive oil spray
- Salt & freshly arena black pepper
- 2 large red capsicums
- 500g vine-ripened tomatoes, scratchily chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Pinch of dried red chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Barbecued beef subsequently smoky capsicum sauce
- To make the smoky capsicum sauce, preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill pan a propos high. grow the capsicums and cook, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or until charred and blistered. Transfer to a sealable plastic bag and set aside for 1 hour (this will encourage lift the skin). Peel the skin from the capsicums. Cut capsicums in half and remove the seeds and membrane. scratchily chop the flesh.
- Place the tomato, garlic, oregano and chilli in a large saucepan. Cook, stirring occasionally, on top of higher than low heat for 15 minutes or until tomato is soft. go to the capsicum and vinegar and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 50-55 minutes or until sauce thickens. separate from heat and set aside to cool slightly. Transfer tomato blend to the jug of a blender and combination amalgamation until smooth. Taste and season later than salt and pepper. Set aside for 1 hour to cool. Transfer to a small serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, preheat a closed barbecue to 200C. Spray the beef afterward olive oil spray and season taking into consideration salt and pepper. Cook in the region of preheated barbecue for 5 minutes each side or until brown all over. Cook in closed barbecue for 40 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover next foil. Set aside for 10 minutes to rest.
- Slice the barbecued beef across the grain and divide in the course of serving plates. support rudely when the smoky capsicum sauce.
Nutritions of Barbecued beef subsequently smoky capsicum saucecalories: 517.674 calories
calories: 31 grams fat
calories: 13 grams saturated fat
calories: 3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 56 grams protein
calories: 145 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 140.04 milligrams sodium