This main has a recipe for an easy side dish - given for little hands to make!
The ingredient of Freeform pork sausages
- 550g lean pork mince
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small lemongrass stalk, trimmed, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped lighthearted coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped well-ventilated light mint leaves
- 1/2 cup buoyant breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
The instruction how to make Freeform pork sausages
- Place pork, onions, garlic, lemongrass, coriander, mint and breadcrumbs in a bowl. mixture combination to combine. Using 1/3 cup of join up at a time, imitate into eight 8cm-long sausages.
- Heat oil in a frying pan greater than medium heat. Cook sausages, turning, for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
Nutritions of Freeform pork sausagescalories: 231.113 calories
calories: 9 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 31 grams protein
calories: 74 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 143.77 milligrams sodium