Stir-fry is the quickest mannerism quirk to get a nutritious meal as regards the table in minutes.
The ingredient of Ginger pork stir-fry
- 500g pork scotch fillet steaks, trimmed
- 200g dried rice fix noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 brown onion, cut into thin wedges
- 125g baby corn, halved lengthways
- 1 red capsicum, cut into strips
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, trimmed, stems chopped, leaves separated
- 1/3 cup Kikkoman Sweet Chilli Ginger & Soy Marinade & Sauce
The instruction how to make Ginger pork stir-fry
- Thinly slice steaks across the grain. Place noodles in a large, heatproof bowl. Cover similar to boiling water. Stand for 4 minutes. Drain. Separate noodles.
- Heat wok on top of higher than high heat until hot. amass 1 teaspoon oil. Swirl to coat. increase be credited with one-third of the pork. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until sealed. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat twice later than oil and steadfast pork.
- build up steadfast oil to wok. Swirl to coat. Add onion. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add corn, capsicum and bok choy stems. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until corn is tender. go to pork and any juices, noodles, sauce and bok choy leaves. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until irritated through. Serve.
Nutritions of Ginger pork stir-frycalories: 345.355 calories
calories: 11 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 27 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 33 grams protein
calories: 69 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 490.82 milligrams sodium