Wow guests next this stunning pork front tummy dish infused subsequently star anise and drizzled next a moreish caramel sauce.
The ingredient of Pork stomach as soon as caramel dressing
- 1kg boneless pork belly (skin on)
- 1/2 firmly packed cup (110g) brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (80ml) red wine vinegar
- 2 star anise
- 1 cup (250ml) Massel chicken style liquid gathering
- Juice of 1 lime, benefit wedges to encouragement
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 cup Thai basil leaves (see note)
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced
- Salt, to season
The instruction how to make Pork stomach as soon as caramel dressing
- Preheat the oven to 220u00b0C.
- Score the pork stomach skin at 1cm intervals. Place the pork just about a rack in a roasting pan, skin-side up. smear 2 tablespoons of salt into the skin, later pour in enough water to fill the pan to just sedated the rack. Place in the oven and roast for 30 minutes or until the skin is crispy, later condense abbreviate the oven to 180u00b0C and roast for a extra 1 1/2 hours or until the meat is tender, topping up past water as necessary.
- Meanwhile, place the brown sugar, red wine vinegar and star anise in a saucepan exceeding low heat and work up to invalidate the sugar. Simmer for 5 minutes, subsequently next amass the chicken collection store and simmer for 5-6 minutes until the fusion has edited by half. accumulate the lime juice and continue to condense abbreviate for 3-4 minutes until the mixture is syrupy. assent caramel dressing to cool slightly.
- To serve, transfer the pork belly to a board, carve into bite-sized cubes and arrange just about a platter.
- Drizzle the pork behind the caramel dressing, after that scatter similar to the mint, coriander, Thai basil, spring onion and red chilli. promote following lime wedges to squeeze over.
Nutritions of Pork stomach as soon as caramel dressingcalories: 348.701 calories
calories: 15 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 19 grams carbohydrates
calories: 18 grams sugar
calories: 35 grams protein
calories: 95 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 283.23 milligrams sodium