A relish of coconut gives this succulent roast pork an further special touch.
The ingredient of Coconut and star anise pork front tummy
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) soy sauce
- 4 gather together star anise
- 3 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 3 cups (750ml) coconut water
- 1kg Coles Australian Pork front tummy
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
- Steamed baby buk choy, to bolster
- Steamed long grain rice, to give support to
The instruction how to make Coconut and star anise pork front tummy
- intensify the garlic, ginger, fish sauce, soy sauce, star anise, sugar, brown onion and 1 cup (250ml) of the coconut water in a large ceramic dish. accumulate the pork and direction to coat. Cover and place in the fridge, turning occasionally, for 2 hours or overnight to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Heat a large oiled frying pan exceeding high heat. cut off surgically remove pork from marinade, reserving the marinade. Cook the pork, rind-side down, for 5 mins or until golden brown
- Place pork in a roasting dish. Pour higher than reserved marinade and steadfast coconut water. Roast, basting occasionally subsequently marinade, for 1 hour or until pork is cooked to your liking.
- Sprinkle pork taking into consideration spring onion and coriander. relieve sustain behind buk choy and rice.
Nutritions of Coconut and star anise pork front tummycalories: