The ingredient of Piri-piri pork like grilled vegetables
- 2 corn cobs, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons piri-piri seasoning
- 8 (100g each) pork medallions
- 2 small zucchini, thickly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 3cm pieces
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
The instruction how to make Piri-piri pork like grilled vegetables
- Heat a barbecue plate or chargrill nearly medium-high heat. massage corn considering 2 teaspoons of oil. Cook corn, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or until well-ventilated brown and tender.
- Meanwhile, tote up seasoning and 1 tablespoon of oil in a bowl. mount up pork. massage oil join up into pork. Set aside. put in zucchini, capsicum and steadfast oil in a bowl.
- Cook pork, zucchini and capsicum approaching barbecue plate or chargrill for 5 minutes or until pork is cooked through and vegetables browned and tender. cut off surgically remove pork to a plate. Cover next foil to money warm. Return vegetables to bowl.
- Cut kernels from corn. Place corn, tomatoes, parsley and vinegar in a bowl later than vegetables. Toss to combine. Place salad as regards plates. height similar to pork. abet
Nutritions of Piri-piri pork like grilled vegetablescalories: 456.012 calories
calories: 23.2 grams fat
calories: 4.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 13.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 46.7 grams protein
calories: 114 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 756 milligrams sodium