The ingredient of Pork, basil & coconut stir-fry
- 400g (2 cups) Calrose rice (Sunwhite brand)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 500g pork scotch fillet, cut into lcm-thick slices
- 1 medium white onion, peeled, cut into thin wedges
- 1 medium red capsicum, deseeded, cut into 5mm-thick strips
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 x140ml can coconut milk (Ayam brand)
- 120g snow peas, trimmed
- 1/3 cup lively basil leaves
The instruction how to make Pork, basil & coconut stir-fry
- Cook the rice in a saucepan of salted boiling water, following packet directions, until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok or large frying pan exceeding high heat until hot. build up the oil and heat until hot. Add half the pork and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until browned. Transfer pork to a plate and subsequently next repeat afterward the remaining pork. Return all the pork to the wok or pan and build up the onion, capsicum and garlic. Stir-fry for 3 minutes or until the onion is just tender.
- cut heat to low, move around in the coconut milk and snow peas and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. stir up in the basil leaves and cook for 1-2 minutes or until the basil wilts. Drain the rice and spoon into serving bowls. Top considering the stir-fry and service gruffly
Nutritions of Pork, basil & coconut stir-frycalories: