The ingredient of Peanut & chilli pork considering cucumber and yoghurt
- 200g plain yoghurt
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated open ginger
- 2 buoyant small red chillies, or to taste, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 500g pork scotch fillet, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, scratchily grated
- 4 naan bread, warmed
The instruction how to make Peanut & chilli pork considering cucumber and yoghurt
- adjoin 1/2 the yoghurt considering the peanut butter, garlic, ginger, chilli and cumin in a bowl and amalgamation well. amass pork and coat gone marinade. Stand to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, tally up the steadfast yoghurt in the same way as the cucumber and set aside.
- Thread the pork onto 8 bamboo skewers. Cook in a chargrill pan greater than high heat or deadened a preheated high grill, turning occasionally, for 6 minutes or until pork is just cooked through.
- abet the pork gone cucumber and yoghurt merger accompanied by doting naan bread.
Nutritions of Peanut & chilli pork considering cucumber and yoghurtcalories: 599.651 calories
calories: 23 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 51 grams carbohydrates
calories: 20 grams sugar
calories: 43 grams protein
calories: 90 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 285.88 milligrams sodium