For a easily reached weeknight dinner, help grilled pork sausages taking into consideration Greek-style salad.
The ingredient of Oregano pork sausages once Greek salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sports ground oregano
- 8 (about 660g pkt) extra-lean pork sausages
- 200g 97% fat-free semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, scratchily chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled, chopped
- 140g low-fat feta, cut into cubes
- 80g pitted kalamata olives
- 1 green oakleaf lettuce, washed, dried, leaves separated
The instruction how to make Oregano pork sausages once Greek salad
- Preheat grill roughly high. adjoin 1 tablespoon of the oil and the oregano in a small bowl. Brush the pork sausages following the oregano oil. Place in relation to a baking tray and cook numb preheated grill, roughly more or less 6cm from the heat source, for 3-4 minutes each side or until brown and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, add together the tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, feta and olives in a large bowl. Drizzle past the permanent oil and gently toss to combine. Place the lettuce regarding serving plates and top subsequently the pork sausages. support later Greek salad.
Nutritions of Oregano pork sausages once Greek saladcalories: 615.425 calories
calories: 38 grams fat
calories: 8.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 35 grams carbohydrates
calories: 39 grams protein