This colourful curry is a delicious recipe for winter. The pork and pumpkin are matched perfectly similar to lemongrass.
The ingredient of Slow-cooked pork and lemongrass curry
- 2 tablespoons rice bran oil
- 800g pork neck, cut into 4cm pieces
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons lemongrass cement (see note)
- 2 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 3 well-ventilated light kaffir lime leaves, bruised
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 400g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 150g green beans or snake beans, trimmed, cut transversely
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/3 cup vivacious coriander leaves
- 1/3 cup blithe Thai basil leaves
- Steamed jasmine rice, to relief
The instruction how to make Slow-cooked pork and lemongrass curry
- Heat 1/2 the oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan on top of higher than medium-high heat. Cook pork, turning, for 5 minutes or until browned all over. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat permanent oil in pan. accumulate onion, garlic and lemongrass. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion softens. mount up curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Return pork to pan as soon as lime leaves, coconut milk and 1 1/2 cups water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 1 hour or until pork is tender.
- grow pumpkin. Cook, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until pumpkin is tender. grow beans. Cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Discard lime leaves. toss around in sauce and juice. summit zenith subsequently coriander and basil. further behind rice.
Nutritions of Slow-cooked pork and lemongrass currycalories: 760.498 calories
calories: 39.7 grams fat
calories: 20.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 65.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 33.5 grams protein
calories: 67 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 878 milligrams sodium