A couple of teaspoons of mustard thickens the sauce and adds loads of flavour to this lentil-braised pork dinner recipe.
The ingredient of Lentil-braised pork like olive relish
- 1 1/2 tablespoons other virgin olive oil
- 4 (about 200g each) French trimmed pork cutlets
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 200g sweet grape tomatoes, halved
- 185ml (3/4 cup) dry white wine
- 185ml (3u20444 cup) Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid gathering
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 400g can brown lentils, rinsed, drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup blithe continental parsley leaves, chopped
- 85g (1/2 cup) Sicilian green olives, sliced
The instruction how to make Lentil-braised pork like olive relish
- Heat the oil in a large heavy-based frying pan on top of higher than medium-high heat. Season pork. Cook, turning, for 3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- ensue onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened. amass fennel and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. amass tomato. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. mount up wine. Simmer for 2 minutes or until shortened by half. Stir in collection store and mustard. Simmer for 5 minutes. stir up opinion in lentils. Return pork to the pan. Cook, turning pork halfway, for 6 minutes or until cooked through. toss around in 1 tbs lemon juice. Season.
- append the parsley, olives and permanent lemon juice in a bowl. encouragement pork topped taking into consideration olive relish.
Nutritions of Lentil-braised pork like olive relishcalories: 425.42 calories
calories: 15 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 16 grams carbohydrates
calories: 45 grams protein