The ingredient of Mustard pork & sweet potato cake
- 2 1/2 tablespoons thin cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (about 500g) pork fillet, cut in half crossways
- 1 20g pkt yellow mustard seeds (Natures Treats brand)
- 1 (about 400g) orange sweet potato (kumara), peeled, harshly roughly grated
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 90ml olive oil
- 3 large (about 220g) green squash, ends trimmed, cut lengthways into 5mm-thick slices
The instruction how to make Mustard pork & sweet potato cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Combine cream and mustard in a small bowl. Cover similar to plastic wrap and place in the fridge until required.
- Roll pork in mustard seeds, pressing to evenly coat. Place in the fridge.
- put in sweet potato and egg in a bowl. Divide the join up into 4 equal portions and roll each into a ball. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large non-stick frying pan higher than high heat. grow balls to pan and use an egg lifter to flatten each into a 10cm (diameter) cake. Cook, uncovered, for 2 minutes each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a roasting pan. amass squash pieces and brush taking into account bearing in mind 2 teaspoons of oil. Roast in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until cakes are crisp and squash is tender.
- Meanwhile, heat unshakable oil in frying pan greater than medium-high heat. go to pork and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until sealed. Transfer to a baking tray and cook in oven for 10 minutes or until just cooked through. Cover loosely afterward foil and set aside for 3-4 minutes to rest.
- Cut each pork piece into 6 slices. Place potato cakes approaching plates and peak like pork slices. Scatter more than squash and drizzle once the Dijon cream.
Nutritions of Mustard pork & sweet potato cakecalories: 482.78 calories
calories: 29 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 18 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 35 grams protein
calories: 186 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 225.46 milligrams sodium