For a special dinner, service pork fillet next roasted, smashed potatoes and crispy shards of prosciutto.
The ingredient of Pork fillet following potatoes and balsamic dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large sprig rosemary
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 750g piece pork fillet, trimmed
- 500g chat potatoes
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 4 slices prosciutto
- Rocket leaves, to assistance
- Salt, to season
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
The instruction how to make Pork fillet following potatoes and balsamic dressing
- Preheat the oven to 190u00b0C.
- blend 1 tablespoon of the olive oil following the rosemary leaves and sliced garlic. Brush a little exceeding the pork fillet.
- Par-boil the potatoes for 10 minutes, later drain and lightly crush. Toss the potatoes and onion wedges past the long-lasting garlic and rosemary oil, after that place all but a large baking tray and roast in the oven for 25 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, heat the steadfast olive oil in a frypan exceeding medium-high heat. amass the pork fillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, turning to brown all over. Season competently next salt and pepper.
- sever the pork and accumulate to the baking tray following the potatoes and onion, and roast for the enduring surviving cooking get older (20 minutes). For the total 5 minutes, mount up the slices of prosciutto to the tray to crisp.
- While everything is cooking, make the dressing. Place the olive oil, balsamic and mustard in a jar and season afterward salt and pepper. Shake well.
- To serve, place some rocket onto each plate and divide the potatoes and onion among them. Slice the pork thickly, place approaching summit zenith and drizzle with the balsamic dressing. Place a shard of crisp prosciutto in the region of peak of each.
Nutritions of Pork fillet following potatoes and balsamic dressingcalories: 505.963 calories
calories: 26 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 16 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 51 grams protein
calories: 190 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 673.4 milligrams sodium