further these tender, maple and mustard pulled pork sandwiches behind golden oven-baked chips.
The ingredient of Maple mustard pulled pork sandwiches
- 500g Coles Australian Pork stomach
- 1/2 cup (125ml) maple syrup
- 1/2 cup (125ml) chicken heap
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 4 Coles Brioche Burger Buns, split
- 1/2 baby red cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
The instruction how to make Maple mustard pulled pork sandwiches
- Preheat oven to 140C. Place the pork in a small roasting pan. attach the maple syrup, stock, combined mustard and celery salt in a jug. Pour more than the pork and approach to coat. Cover the pan tightly next foil.
- Roast, turning occasionally, for 3 hours or until the pork is extremely tender. Uncover and roast for 30 mins or until syrup reduces and begins to caramelise. deliberately purposefully remove rind and discard. Use 2 forks to scratchily shred
- To make the apple coleslaw, enlarge the cabbage, carrot, apple and coriander in a large bowl. campaign the mayonnaise and vinegar in a small bowl. Season. Drizzle beyond the cabbage fusion and toss to combine.
- Fill rolls taking into consideration pork and apple coleslaw.
Nutritions of Maple mustard pulled pork sandwichescalories: 646.734 calories
calories: 26 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 77 grams carbohydrates
calories: 49 grams sugar
calories: 24 grams protein
calories: 1573 milligrams sodium