Create a further other associates favourite in the manner of this curt and easy pork and noodle stir-fry.
The ingredient of Pork larb noodle stir-fry
- 200g rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 500g Coles Australian Pork Mince
- 1 tablespoon grated open ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons kecap manis
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons crushed peanuts
- Sweet chilli sauce, to relieve sustain
The instruction how to make Pork larb noodle stir-fry
- Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 2 mins. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil on a wok or large frying pan greater than high heat. go to the mince. Cook, stirring in the same way as a wooden spoon to suspension taking place in the works any lumps, for 6 mins or until golden brown. increase be credited with the ginger and garlic and cook for 1 min until fragrant. accumulate the kecap manis, lime juice and soy sauce and disconcert whisk to combine.
- ensue the noodles and cook for 1 min or until fuming through. Remove from heat and protest in the onion, mint and coriander. advance the stir-fry topped afterward peanuts and drizzled subsequent to sweet chilli sauce.
Nutritions of Pork larb noodle stir-frycalories: