No habit to order take-away taking into consideration you can cause a stir in the kitchen and teach the kids the art of Asian cooking!
The ingredient of Sticky pork when snow peas and noodles
- 2 tablespoons kecap manis
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 400g pork loin steaks, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 450g buoyant hokkien noodles
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 125g snow peas, trimmed, halved transversely
The instruction how to make Sticky pork when snow peas and noodles
- increase kecap manis, oil, garlic and sugar in a bowl. accumulate pork. mix up to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover as soon as boiling water. Stand for 2 to 3 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Using a fork, separate noodles.
- Heat a large non-stick wok exceeding high heat. Using a slotted spoon, increase be credited with pork, reserving marinade. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned and just cooked through. build up reserved marinade, onions and snow peas. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbling. go to noodles. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until livid through. Serve.
Nutritions of Sticky pork when snow peas and noodlescalories: 355.632 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 38 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 31 grams protein
calories: 55 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 869.73 milligrams sodium