This fish pie is a beautiful treat for your guests. Its filled similar to lively snapper, baby fennel and white wine-infused sauce.
The ingredient of Snapper and fennel pie
- 1 baby fennel bulb, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 40g unsalted butter
- 2-3 tablespoons plain flour
- 100ml fish increase
- 75ml white wine
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1kg snapper fillets, skin and bones removed and cut into 3cm cubes
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- Asparagus, steamed, to facilitate
- Crusty bread, to relief
The instruction how to make Snapper and fennel pie
- Preheat oven to 190C. Lightly grease an ovenproof baking dish. Heat a large deep non-stick frying pan more than medium heat and spray in the manner of oil spray. go to the fennel and onion and cook for 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- grow the butter to the pan. Melt more than medium-low heat and grow the flour. Let the union bubble for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally, subsequently next cut off surgically remove from the heat and gradually work up in the stock, wine and milk. Return pan to heat and cook, stirring to prevent lumps forming, for 5 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly.
- Transfer fennel mix to the baking dish, along later the parsley, snapper, salt and pepper. Cook for other substitute 10 minutes after that cut off surgically remove from heat and transfer to a baking dish.
- Arrange potato slices greater than pie filling and spray once a little oil. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until potato is sore throbbing and golden. Stand for 5 minutes after that serve like steamed asparagus and crusty bread.
Nutritions of Snapper and fennel piecalories: 479.912 calories
calories: 15 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 25 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 57 grams protein
calories: 366.18 milligrams sodium