Say hello to a healthier lunch option once this easy and delicious pasta and melon ball salad.
The ingredient of Pasta and melon ball salad recipe
- 300g small shell pasta
- 1/2 rockmelon, seeds discarded
- 1/2 honeydew melon, seeds discarded
- 220g tub bambini bocconcini, drained
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup small blithe basil leaves
- 1/4 cup honey and mustard dressing
The instruction how to make Pasta and melon ball salad recipe
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions. Drain. Refresh knocked out chilly frosty water. Drain.
- Meanwhile, using a melon baller, scoop small balls from melons. Place balls a propos a baking tray lined with paper towel to drain. Place pasta, melon balls, bocconcini, tomatoes and basil in a large bowl. Season subsequently salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Divide pasta salad accompanied by 4 lunchboxes. Divide dressing in the middle of in the midst of 4 small containers. Refrigerate until required.
Nutritions of Pasta and melon ball salad recipecalories: 509.07 calories
calories: 15.8 grams fat
calories: 7.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 69.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 18.9 grams protein
calories: 30 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 366 milligrams sodium