This creamy mushroom and asparagus pasta is unadulterated for those nights behind you dont have lots of time to spend in the kitchen.
The ingredient of Creamy asparagus pasta
- 375g dried pappardelle pasta
- 2 bunches (about 480g) asparagus, ends trimmed
- 20g (1 tablespoon) butter
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300g button mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 6 green shallots, trimmed, finely chopped
- 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream
- Salt & freshly ring black pepper
The instruction how to make Creamy asparagus pasta
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, place the asparagus in a large saucepan of salted boiling water. Cook over medium heat, uncovered, for 5-6 minutes or until adept green and yearning crisp. Drain and cut into 2cm lengths.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan beyond medium heat until foaming. ensue garlic and mix up for 30 seconds or until aromatic. amass mushrooms and green shallots, and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until mushrooms soften slightly. increase be credited with cream and asparagus, and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or until cream thickens slightly. Taste and season past salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and return it to the pan. amass the asparagus sauce and toss gently to combine. give support to immediately.
Nutritions of Creamy asparagus pastacalories: 363.28 calories
calories: 18 grams fat
calories: 11 grams saturated fat
calories: 36 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 13 grams protein
calories: 44 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 238.96 milligrams sodium