This rude and easy, creamy chorizo pasta is the given dish for weeknight dinners.
The ingredient of Creamy chorizo pasta
- 180ml Bulla cooking cream
- 250g spacious chorizo sausages (2 sausages), skinned and re chopped
- 400g dried penne pasta
- 100g rind-less shortcut bacon rashers, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, cut into fine wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon smoky paprika
- Handful spacious parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup tomato pasta sauce
- Handful baby spinach leaves, shredded
- Grated parmesan, to assistance
The instruction how to make Creamy chorizo pasta
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile build up chorizo and bacon to a non-stick frying pan and cook, stirring, occasionally exceeding mediumu2013high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp.
- Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes or until onion softens. amass paprika, parsley, pasta sauce and cooking cream. Season similar to salt and pepper. disturb to combine.
- Toss pasta and spinach through sauce to combine.
- minister to topped past freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Nutritions of Creamy chorizo pastacalories: