Make it easy more or less yourself when this six-ingredient pasta main in numb 30 minutes!
The ingredient of Chilli prawn pasta
- 375g spaghetti
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely shredded roomy basil leaves
- 400g (24) cooked small prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
The instruction how to make Chilli prawn pasta
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
- Return pasta to pan. accumulate oil, onion, chilli, basil, prawns and reserved liquid. Toss to combine. Season as soon as salt and pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Chilli prawn pastacalories: 534.165 calories
calories: 20.5 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 64.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 20.4 grams protein
calories: 100 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 225 milligrams sodium