Whip taking place in the works this budget-friendly, low-gi pasta primavera in 20 minutes. later than wholegrain pasta and vegetables its filling and nutritious.
The ingredient of Low-GI pasta primavera
- 375g dried wholemeal penne pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced
- 8 small (200g) yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup extra-light thickened cream
The instruction how to make Low-GI pasta primavera
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook capsicum, carrot and squash, stirring, for 5 minutes or until just tender. amass garlic and peas. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until peas are just tender. condense abbreviate heat to low.
- disturb in lemon rind, green onions and cream. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until furious through. Season when pepper. increase be credited with pasta. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Low-GI pasta primaveracalories: 424.942 calories
calories: 8.4 grams fat
calories: 3.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 64.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 16 grams protein
calories: 18 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 80 milligrams sodium