The ingredient of Pasta afterward tuna, spinach, lemon and garlic breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup (60g) dried breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup (80g) pine nuts, lightly roasted
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 425g can tuna, drained
- 400g farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 1/4 cup (60ml) additional supplementary virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup (25g) finely grated parmesan
- 200g baby spinach leaves
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
The instruction how to make Pasta afterward tuna, spinach, lemon and garlic breadcrumbs
- Combine breadcrumbs, nuts, chilli flakes and 1 teaspoon salt in a bowl. In other substitute bowl, flake the tuna into large chunks.
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain pasta after that transfer to a large bowl.
- Return pan to stovetop greater than low heat. mount up oil and garlic and cook until fragrant. Add crumb mixture. Cook, stirring, until golden. go to to hot pasta like parmesan, spinach, lemon rind and juice. Toss capably skillfully to combine. Season to taste. Add tuna. Toss gently. Divide among bowls. Serve.
Nutritions of Pasta afterward tuna, spinach, lemon and garlic breadcrumbscalories: 780.335 calories
calories: 33 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 82 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 36 grams protein
calories: 43 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 404.12 milligrams sodium