Tuck into these smokey barbecued lemon drumsticks served afterward a Mediterranean-inspired pasta salad
The ingredient of Smokey barbecued lemon drumsticks with Mediterranean pasta salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 12 Coles RSPCA arranged fixed Chicken Drumsticks
- 250g penne
- 300g Coles Australian Mediterranean Style Salad
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Italian dressing
- Lemon wedges, to support
The instruction how to make Smokey barbecued lemon drumsticks with Mediterranean pasta salad
- adjoin the oil, lemon juice, paprika, garlic powder and pepper in a disposable baking dish. ensue the chicken and toss to coat.
- Preheat a covered barbecue approaching high (alternatively, preheat oven to 230C). Place chicken in barbecue, or oven, and edit heat to medium or 200C. Roast in covered barbecue using indirect heat, or in oven, turning occasionally, for 35 mins or until cooked through and browned.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a pan of salted boiling water following packet directions until al dente. Rinse deadened Cool supervision water. Drain. Place in a large bowl. grow the salad amalgamation and dressing. Toss to combine.
- Divide the pasta salad in the course of serving plates. pinnacle gone the chicken and relief once lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Smokey barbecued lemon drumsticks with Mediterranean pasta saladcalories: