Meatball lovers will love this rude pasta dish of beef chevups and rich tomato.
The ingredient of unexpected pasta and meatballs
- 500g pkt beef chevups (skinless sausages)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 700g bottle tomato passata (italian tomato pasta sauce)
- 400g fettuccine
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- Chopped parsley, to facilitate
- Shaved parmesan, to assist
The instruction how to make unexpected pasta and meatballs
- deferment each chevup into 3 pieces and roll more or less into balls. Heat half the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Cook meatballs in 2 batches more than medium high heat until with ease browned; set aside.
- amass carrot and zucchini to pan, mix up on top of higher than medium heat for 3 mins until soft. build up passata subsequently next pour 1 cup of water into the empty bottle. Put lid not far off from tightly and shake. Pour liquid into pan, bring to the boil. Return meatballs to the pan and simmer, uncovered, for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to packet instructions. Spoon meatball sauce beyond pasta, sprinkle with parsley and parmesan.
Nutritions of unexpected pasta and meatballscalories: