talented baby tomatoes stand out in this tasty prawn pasta salad.
The ingredient of Prawn, avocado and baby roma truss tomato pasta salad
- 300g dried farfalle pasta
- 80ml (1/3 cup) other virgin olive oil
- 80ml (1/3 cup) vivacious lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 500g medium cooked prawns, peeled
- 1 x 250g pkt baby roma truss tomatoes, halved
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- 2 shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make Prawn, avocado and baby roma truss tomato pasta salad
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, move around together the oil, lemon juice and mustard in a small jug. Season similar to salt and pepper.
- Place the pasta, prawns, tomato, baby spinach, shallot and avocado in a large bowl. Gently toss to combine. Pour over the dressing and toss until just combined.
- Divide in the course of serving bowls. Serve.
Nutritions of Prawn, avocado and baby roma truss tomato pasta saladcalories: 675.175 calories
calories: 34 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 57 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 33 grams protein
calories: 166 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 438.66 milligrams sodium