Lemony drumsticks and creamy pasta are a come to an understanding made in heaven.
The ingredient of Oregano and lemon drumsticks later than pasta salad
- 8 (640g) chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup roomy oregano leaves (see notes)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely grated lemon rind
- 250g dried fusilli pasta
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 small carrot, harshly roughly grated
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Lemon wedges, to further
The instruction how to make Oregano and lemon drumsticks later than pasta salad
- Score chicken drumsticks (see notes). Place chicken, oil, garlic, oregano and lemon rind in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Season past salt and pepper. fusion well. Cover. Refrigerate overnight, if time permits.
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced. Transfer chicken drumsticks and marinade to a large metal roasting pan. Roast chicken drumsticks for 30 minutes, turning halfway during cooking or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions, until tender, adding peas for last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain. Rinse sedated cold water. Drain well. Place pasta mixture, carrot and green onion in a large bowl. insert mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season next salt and pepper. Spoon greater than pasta mixture. Toss without difficulty to combine.
- advance in imitation of drumsticks and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Oregano and lemon drumsticks later than pasta saladcalories: 709.591 calories
calories: 43.7 grams fat
calories: 7.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 48 grams carbohydrates
calories: 28.1 grams protein
calories: 74 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 355 milligrams sodium