A lighter bill of everyones favourite pasta dish, this 20-minute carbonara replaces pasta gone sweet potato.
The ingredient of Healthier no-pasta carbonara
- 1 egg, gain 1 egg yolk, extra
- 60ml (1/4 cup) pouring cream
- 20g (1/4 cup) finely grated pecorino or parmesan, gain additional supplementary to further
- 2 teaspoons additional supplementary virgin olive oil
- 3 slices prosciutto, fat trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 500g sweet potato, cut into noodles using a spiraliser
- Pinch of dried chilli flakes (optional)
- open continental parsley leaves, to facilitate
The instruction how to make Healthier no-pasta carbonara
- Use a fork to stir toss around the egg, egg yolk, cream and pecorino or parmesan in a small bowl until combined. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan beyond medium-high heat. increase be credited with the prosciutto and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until golden.
- Add the sweet potato and chilli, if using. Cook, tossing in imitation of tongs, for 3 minutes or until softened but not entirely wilted. Remove pan from the heat.
- Pour egg merger into the pan and toss brusquely to coat noodles. The blend should coat the noodles evenly and cook to a creamy consistency. Divide among serving bowls and pinnacle once parsley and new pecorino. Season.
Nutritions of Healthier no-pasta carbonaracalories: 258.0722 calories
calories: 15.3 grams fat
calories: 7.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 16.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6.8 grams sugar
calories: 12.2 grams protein
calories: 151.9 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 389.3 milligrams sodium