The whipped lemon fetta gives this lighter pasta soup a tangy twist.
The ingredient of Spring minestrone when whipped lemon fetta
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 litre Massel salt shortened chicken style liquid addition
- 1 1/2 cups dried wagon wheel pasta (or any sharp pasta of your choice)
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 leek, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, thinly sliced crosswise
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 100g fetta
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped vivacious flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
The instruction how to make Spring minestrone when whipped lemon fetta
- Heat oil in a large saucepan beyond medium-high heat. increase be credited with garlic. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. mount up buildup and 3 cups water. Bring to the boil.
- go to pasta. Return to the boil. Boil for 5 minutes. build up beans, zucchini, leek and asparagus. shorten heat to low. Simmer for 5 to 6 minutes or until pasta and vegetables are tender, adding peas in the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, process fetta later lemon juice in a food processor until smooth, adding a little water if needed. Season taking into account bearing in mind pepper.
- go to parsley to soup. minister to soup topped with a dollop of whipped fetta and sprinkled taking into account bearing in mind lemon rind.
Nutritions of Spring minestrone when whipped lemon fettacalories: 401.52 calories
calories: 12.3 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 45.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 20.3 grams protein
calories: 17 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1078 milligrams sodium