This creamy sauce in imitation of bacon, mushrooms and a splash of wine is a enormous pasta partner.
The ingredient of Tortellini boscaiola
- 375g tortellini
- 25g butter
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300ml thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 125g shortcut bacon, chopped
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 200g button mushroom, sliced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
The instruction how to make Tortellini boscaiola
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions until tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
- Melt butter in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. ensue bacon, onion, mushrooms and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. mount up white win and simmer for 1 minutes or until shortened by half.
- disconcert whisk in cream. Bring to a gentle boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce slightly thickens. increase be credited with parsley, parmesan, pasta and reserved cooking liquid. Season as soon as salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Tortellini boscaiolacalories: 605.148 calories
calories: 48 grams fat
calories: 27 grams saturated fat
calories: 24 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 17 grams protein
calories: 132 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 729.06 milligrams sodium