This aromatic curry will have everyone processing to the table.
The ingredient of Fragrant fish curry
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 12 open curry leaves (see note)
- 1 long green chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon arena coriander
- 2 teaspoons mild curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pitch turmeric
- 2 teaspoons black mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon panch phora (optional) (see note)
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 1 cup (250ml) fish growth or water
- 450g unconditional white fish fillets (such as blue-eye), cut into 2cm pieces
- 400g cooked prawns, peeled
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- Steamed Basmati rice, to benefits
The instruction how to make Fragrant fish curry
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan on top of higher than medium heat. go to the onion, garlic, lighthearted curry leaves and chilli, and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until the onion softens.
- go to the sports ground coriander, curry powder, turmeric, black mustard seeds and panch phora. Cook, stirring for 1 minute, later grow the coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
- ensue the fish collection store or water and move around to heat through, later ensue the fish. cut the heat to low and cook for a extra 2-3 minutes, until the fish is as regards cooked through.
- go to the prawns and chopped coriander, and stir up opinion to heat through. facilitate the fish curry gone steamed basmati rice.
Nutritions of Fragrant fish currycalories: 436.892 calories
calories: 30 grams fat
calories: 16 grams saturated fat
calories: 5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 37 grams protein
calories: 182 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 648.69 milligrams sodium