minister to this Mexican-inspired fish stew later than chargrilled tortillas to soak taking place in the works the delicious sauce.
The ingredient of Mexican-style fish stew
- 1 corn cob, husk and silk removed
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 red capsicum, thickly sliced
- 2 spacious thyme sprigs
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Mexican chilli powder
- 500g baby white potatoes, quartered
- 2 x 400g cans diced tomatoes gone basil and oregano
- 4 x 160g boneless unlimited white fish fillets
- 1/2 cup vivacious coriander sprigs
- 1 blithe jalapenu0303o chilli, sliced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
The instruction how to make Mexican-style fish stew
- Heat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Cook corn, turning, for 5 to 6 minutes or until tender and charred. Transfer to a board. build up 1 tortilla to pan. Cook for 1 minute around each side or until lightly charred. Cover to money warm. Repeat in the manner of steadfast tortillas.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large deep frying pan higher than medium-high heat. ensue onion and capsicum. Cook for 5 minutes or until softened. grow thyme, garlic and Mexican chilli powder. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. ensue potato, tomatoes and 1 cup water. Cover. Bring to the boil. cut heat to medium-low. Simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or until potato is just tender.
- increase be credited with the fish. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 to 7 minutes or until the fish is just cooked through (see notes). sever and discard thyme sprigs.
- Using a small knife, cut off surgically remove kernels from corn cob. Transfer to a bowl. Add coriander. Season later salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Sprinkle jalapenu0303o and corn union higher than stew. assistance afterward tortillas and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Mexican-style fish stewcalories: 524.844 calories
calories: 11.8 grams fat
calories: 2.4 grams saturated fat
calories: 53.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 43.8 grams protein
calories: 85 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1492 milligrams sodium