The classic kids favourite has been given a healthy, low-fat make-over in this modern fish finger recipe.
The ingredient of Chilli, lime and cashew fish fingers
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 cups open breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped unsalted cashews
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 500g truth white fish fillets, cut into 2cm-thick strips
- 4 medium sebago potatoes, cut into 2cm-thick chips
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Lime wedges, to assist
- Green salad, to assist
The instruction how to make Chilli, lime and cashew fish fingers
- Place flour on the order of a large plate. trouble milk and egg together in a shallow bowl. affix breadcrumbs, cashews, lime rind and chilli re a large plate. Coat 1 piece of fish in flour, shaking off excess. Dip in egg mixture. Coat in breadcrumb mixture. Place on the subject of with reference to a plate. Repeat next enduring surviving ingredients. Refrigerate until required.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays subsequent to baking paper. Arrange potato almost 1 prepared tray. Spray in the same way as oil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Place fish, in a single layer, almost remaining prepared tray. Spray following oil. Bake fish subsequent to potato, turning once, for 15 minutes or until the fish is golden and cooked through and chips are tender.
- advance fish and chips taking into consideration lime wedges and green salad.
Nutritions of Chilli, lime and cashew fish fingerscalories: 490.428 calories
calories: 15 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 52 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 34 grams protein
calories: 125 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 326.83 milligrams sodium