It on your own takes 15 minutes to create this eye-catching swordfish meal.
The ingredient of Swordfish in imitation of tomato & caper salsa
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 4 small (about 125g each) swordfish steaks
- 2 red onions, thickly sliced crossways
- 2 (about 140g each) ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped buoyant continental parsley
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- Salt & freshly dome black pepper
- 1 bunch rocket, ends trimmed, washed, dried
- 4 crusty white shell bread rolls
The instruction how to make Swordfish in imitation of tomato & caper salsa
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. grow the swordfish and onion. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until the fish is brown and just cooked through, and the onion softens.
- Meanwhile, attach the tomato, parsley, capers and enduring surviving oil in a medium bowl. Season taking into account bearing in mind salt and pepper.
- Divide the onion accompanied by serving plates. summit zenith subsequently the swordfish steaks and tomato & caper salsa. Serve unexpectedly later than the rocket and bread rolls.
Nutritions of Swordfish in imitation of tomato & caper salsacalories: 583.399 calories
calories: 29 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 39 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6 grams sugar
calories: 38 grams protein
calories: 81 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 511.06 milligrams sodium