Quick, healthy and delicious, this couscous and quinoa kedgeree ticks all the right boxes.
The ingredient of Couscous and quinoa kedgeree
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups frozen baby peas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons madras curry powder
- 2 x 175g pkts San Remo Microwavable CousCous as soon as Quinoa
- 150g hot-smoked salmon, skin discarded, flaked
- 1/3 cup chopped coriander, help additional supplementary sprigs to utility
- Mango chutney, to facilitate
- Lemon wedges, to relief
The instruction how to make Couscous and quinoa kedgeree
- Place eggs in a small saucepan. Bring to the boil. Boil for 6 minutes. Drain and cool in ice water. Drain and shell. Quarter each peeled egg.
- Place peas in a heatproof bowl and cover following boiling water. Stand for 5 mins. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan on top of higher than medium heat. Cook onion, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. ensue garlic and curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Meanwhile, prepare couscous following packet directions. build up to onion union in the manner of peas, salmon and coriander. Season and toss to combine. peak behind hardboiled eggs and other coriander sprigs and minister to as soon as mango chutney and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Couscous and quinoa kedgereecalories: