This smoked trout and avocado salad can double as a side or a delicious well-ventilated summer dinner.
The ingredient of Smoked trout and avocado salad recipe
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 5cm pieces
- 150g Coles Thinly Sliced Smoked Trout, scratchily torn
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
- 100g pkt Coles Organic Australian Baby Salad Leaves
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 orange, zested, juiced
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
The instruction how to make Smoked trout and avocado salad recipe
- Cook the asparagus in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 2 mins or until capable green and twinge crisp. Refresh numb cold water. Drain well.
- Arrange asparagus, trout, cucumber, avocado, salad leaves, rocket, radish and onion vis-u00d0u00b0-vis a serving platter.
- work up oil, orange juice, vinegar, maple syrup and mustard in a small bowl until capably skillfully combined. Season. Drizzle on top of higher than the salad. Sprinkle behind orange zest to serve.
Nutritions of Smoked trout and avocado salad recipecalories: 233.981 calories
calories: 18 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6 grams sugar
calories: 11 grams protein
calories: 472 milligrams sodium