Heres a healthy tolerate vis-Ð°-vis meatballs – salmon balls. High in omega 3s, theyre sharp to make and super easy to eat!
The ingredient of Salmon balls
- 1 medium (about 480g) orangey sweet potato (kumara), peeled, scratchily chopped
- 210g can red salmon (or pink salmon), drained, flaked
- 1/4 cup (60g) cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons wholemeal plain flour
- 1/2 cup (45g) wholemeal dried (packaged) breadcrumbs
The instruction how to make Salmon balls
- Cook the sweet potato in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well. Return to the pan and use a fork to mash until smooth.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line an oven tray afterward baking paper. adjoin the sweet potato, salmon, cottage cheese, onion, parsley, lemon juice and flour in a medium bowl. Divide fusion into 16-20 portions and touch each portion into a ball. Place the breadcrumbs in the region of a plate. Roll each ball in the breadcrumbs and place vis-u00d0u00b0-vis the lined tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown and enraged through.
Nutritions of Salmon ballscalories: 112.33 calories
calories: 3.6 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 100 milligrams sodium