What better way to unadulterated a meal than in the manner of this spicy Mexican rice side.
The ingredient of Spicy Mex red rice
- 1 cup white long-grain rice
- 2 tablespoons tomato glue gum
- 1 1/2 cups Massel chicken style liquid buildup
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 420g can red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped roomy coriander leaves
- lively coriander leaves, to service
The instruction how to make Spicy Mex red rice
- Place rice, tomato paste, stock, chilli flakes, oregano and 1/2 cup chilly frosty water in a saucepan exceeding medium-high heat. toss around to combine. Cover. Bring to the boil. cut heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes or until rice is roughly speaking tender.
- amass beans. Cover. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes or until liquid has absorbed and beans are irritated through. Season once salt and pepper. disturb in coriander. advance like coriander leaves.
Nutritions of Spicy Mex red ricecalories: 267.919 calories
calories: 0.9 grams fat
calories: 0.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 52.2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9.5 grams protein
calories: 766 milligrams sodium