lighthearted and tropical, this coconut rice and prawn recipe is a gigantic one for summer.
The ingredient of Lime, coriander and coconut prawns taking into account bearing in mind coconut rice
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3cm piece of ginger, grated
- 1/2 bunch coriander roots and stems, finely chopped
- 3 kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
- 300ml coconut milk
- 1kg green prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- Green papaya salad (related recipe), to facilitate
- Toasted shredded coconut, to relief
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) jasmine rice
- 100ml coconut milk
The instruction how to make Lime, coriander and coconut prawns taking into account bearing in mind coconut rice
- affix lime juice, garlic, ginger, coriander roots and stems, kaffir lime leaves and coconut milk in a bowl. ensue the prawns, later place in the fridge to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for the rice, place rice, coconut milk, 2 cups (500ml) water and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a saucepan exceeding medium heat. Bring to a simmer, later cut heat to low, cover and cook for 10 minutes. cut off surgically remove from heat and stand, covered, for 10 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed u2013 donu2019t be tempted to lift the lid to the front or youu2019ll lose the steam that cooks the rice. Fluff occurring rice considering a fork.
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill pan on the order of high heat.
- Drain prawns and season, after that grill for 1-2 minutes each side until just cooked.
- Divide coconut rice and green papaya salad accompanied by bowls. peak in imitation of prawns and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
Nutritions of Lime, coriander and coconut prawns taking into account bearing in mind coconut ricecalories: 585.55 calories
calories: 18 grams fat
calories: 15 grams saturated fat
calories: 63 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 42 grams protein
calories: 253 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 625.19 milligrams sodium