Brimming later than well-ventilated light flavours and wealth of texture, this lighthearted noodle salad is ideal for loving summer nights.
The ingredient of Rice noodle and vegetable salad
- 200g dried rice-stick (pad Thai) noodles
- 1 medium red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup lively coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/4 cup fried shallots (optional)
The instruction how to make Rice noodle and vegetable salad
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover once boiling water. Stand for 6 to 7 minutes or until tender. Drain. Refresh sedated Cool water. Transfer to a large bowl.
- grow capsicum, carrot, cucumber, onion and coriander to noodles. Toss to combine.
- Place oil, lime juice, sweet chilli sauce and fish sauce in a screw-top jar. presenter lid. Shake to combine. amass to noodle mixture. Toss to combine. Top considering shallots (if using). Serve.
Nutritions of Rice noodle and vegetable saladcalories: 120.934 calories
calories: 3.7 grams fat
calories: 0.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 19 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2.3 grams protein
calories: 388 milligrams sodium