“Chicken drumsticks are so fun to eat, especially later than they’re coated in a sticky, sweet glaze that makes you nonappearance to lick your fingers! If you’ve got the time, marinate the chicken for 1 hour at the forefront cooking.” – Curtis Stone
The ingredient of Curtis Stones sticky chicken drumsticks like rice and bok choy
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Fountain Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Coles Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Capilano Squeeze Honey
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon peeled ginger, finely chopped
- 1.2kg Coles Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 bunch bok choy, quartered lengthways
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups (400g) Coles Long Grain White Rice
The instruction how to make Curtis Stones sticky chicken drumsticks like rice and bok choy
- perspective racks in middle and bottom third of oven and preheat oven to 220u00b0C (200u00b0C fan-forced). Line a large stuffy rimmed baking tray subsequently foil.
- In a large bowl, disquiet the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger. Reserve 1/4 cup (60ml) sauce mix at room temperature for serving. Coat the chicken in the permanent sauce.
- Place the chicken just about the prepared tray and transfer tray to the middle oven rack. Bake, turning occasionally, for 35 mins or until chicken is caramelised and cooked through.
- During the last 15 mins of cooking the chicken, toss the bok choy next oil approximately a separate baking tray and sprinkle considering salt. Cook on the order of the bottom oven rack, turning occasionally, for 15 mins or until crisp-tender. Transfer to a critical board and cut into pieces.
- Meanwhile, rinse the rice in cold water and drain well. In a medium stuffy saucepan on top of higher than high heat, bring rice, 3 cups (750ml) water and 1 tsp salt in this area to the boil. shorten heat to low, cover and simmer gently higher than low heat, without stirring, for 15 mins or until the water is absorbed and rice is tender. Fluff the rice in the manner of a fork and let stand, covered, for 5 mins yet to be serving.
- Brush the reserved sauce union higher than the chicken. Divide the steamed rice, bok choy and chicken in the middle of in the midst of 4 serving plates to serve.
Nutritions of Curtis Stones sticky chicken drumsticks like rice and bok choycalories: 852.035 calories
calories: 27 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 98 grams carbohydrates
calories: 18 grams sugar
calories: 51 grams protein
calories: 1668 milligrams sodium