The ingredient of Soy-marinated beef fillet more or less coriander rice noodles
- 1/4 cup (60ml) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1kg piece beef fillet
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 250g thin rice noodles
- 1/4 cup (60ml) fish sauce
- 2 long red chillies, seeds removed, chopped
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
- 1/4 cup (60ml) rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lime juice
- 75g roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped coriander
- 50g snow pea sprouts, ends trimmed
The instruction how to make Soy-marinated beef fillet more or less coriander rice noodles
- excite soy, honey, sesame, ginger and half the garlic in a dish. Coat the beef in marinade, then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Heat the oil in a flameproof roasting pan regarding the stove on top of higher than medium-high heat. Sear the beef for 1-2 minutes concerning each side. Transfer to the oven and roast for 20-25 minutes for medium-rare (or until the end to your liking). settle beef for 10 minutes while you make the salad.
- Soak noodles in boiling water according to packet instructions, then drain and place in a large bowl.
- Shake fish sauce, chilli, sugar, vinegar and lime juice in a screwtop jar to combine. Toss half the dressing with noodles, nuts and coriander.
- Slice the beef and bolster gone the noodles and sprouts, drizzled in imitation of the enduring surviving dressing.
Nutritions of Soy-marinated beef fillet more or less coriander rice noodlescalories: 939.031 calories
calories: 40 grams fat
calories: 9 grams saturated fat
calories: 75 grams carbohydrates
calories: 23 grams sugar
calories: 64 grams protein
calories: 2617.71 milligrams sodium