Crunchy nuts and spicy ginger allow this easy stir-fry profusion of flavour.
The ingredient of Peanut and ginger lamb when snow peas and rice noodles
- 200g dried rice attach noodles
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 200g snow peas, trimmed, halved transversely
- 500g lamb leg steaks, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely grated roomy ginger
- 90g (1/3 cup) peanut butter
- 1 x 440g can coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- 55g (1/3 cup) roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make Peanut and ginger lamb when snow peas and rice noodles
- Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water, stirring occasionally, for 6 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok higher than high heat until just smoking. Add the onion and snow peas, and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until onion softens slightly. build up the lamb and ginger, and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until the lamb is browned.
- Add the peanut butter, coconut cream, soy sauce and fish sauce to the wok. toss around until capably skillfully combined. Bring to a simmer. Cook for 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly. Season in imitation of pepper.
- Divide the noodles accompanied by serving bowls. culmination subsequent to the stir-fry and coriander. Sprinkle following peanuts to serve.
Nutritions of Peanut and ginger lamb when snow peas and rice noodlescalories: 801.367 calories
calories: 55 grams fat
calories: 26 grams saturated fat
calories: 33 grams carbohydrates
calories: 10 grams sugar
calories: 41 grams protein
calories: 88 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1019.92 milligrams sodium