once a fuss-free approach? wish this curt & easy rustic bacon and egg pie.
The ingredient of Rustic bacon & egg pie
- 2 sheets Coles Brand shortcrust pastry, thawed
- 4 Primo middle bacon rashers, from the deli
- 1 cup Coles Simply Less blithe bitter cream
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 275g Coles Brand amoroso tomatoes, halved
- 6 Coles Brand set free release range eggs
- 100g rocket leaves, to support
The instruction how to make Rustic bacon & egg pie
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan-forced and place 2 trays in oven to heat up. Cook bacon on the order of a heatproof plate in the microwave for 2-3 mins, or until it starts to curl up.
- Using oven mitts, remove trays from oven, spray afterward cooking oil and, enthusiastic quickly, place pastry concerning tray, folding over edges to form a lip. For each pie, pinnacle later half the bacon, half the sharp cream, half the cheese and half the tomatoes. Make a reveal to crack 3 eggs into, bake for 15-20 mins, or until eggs are set and cheese is golden. minister to topped with rocket.
Nutritions of Rustic bacon & egg piecalories: 902.942 calories
calories: 71.9 grams fat
calories: 28.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 35.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3.5 grams sugar
calories: 29.3 grams protein
calories: 334 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 795 milligrams sodium